Tuesday, October 15, 2013

DAY 6 THE HANDS



The hands are part of our identity, not only because it can identify through them, but because behind every hand there is a story waiting to be discovered.

Depending on how damaged they are, those hands can tell us if that person has worked hard, in some cases even to figure out what kind of job has or had that person and even can give us clues about the personality of their "owners".

If the eyes are the mirror of the soul, the hands are the "creators" of our world as we know it, were in charge of painting, to hold, to write, to caress and even show us that we can also speak without words.

Thus, agreements such as covenants and future friends, as well as reconciliations or dismissed are sealed with a handshake, but also use them to show empathy and shared accomplishments, even the most effusive and spontaneous celebrate it "bumping those five".
But they also allowed us to defend and protect.

What I can say from my hand?, I think it's one of the few parts of my body that I have not abused, the reason is simple, it is a body part that is always exposed to prying eyes and working facing the public their care and image are essential.

I accept my hands, but I apologize for the damage received and for all that they may receive in the future.

Thank hands, for allowing me to write this text!

What stories hide your hands?



-I love my hands and accept them without prejudice. -

1 comment:

  1. Mis manos son una de las partes de mi cuerpo que tampoco me cuesta aceptar. Creo que tengo algo de "abeja" energéticamente hablando y las manos son grandes aliadas. Ellas me ayudan a materializar muchas de las cosas que mi mente piensa y eso es un gran don. Además en ellas veo (en forma y disposición) mucho de mi madre y me conectan con mi historia de una manera positiva.

    ReplyDelete