Sunday, February 2, 2014

CONSTANTLY BLOOMING


(The picture belongs to the flower of a Lithops spp)

Yesterday after meditating for a few hours, I confirm to myself that, stop trying to control everything that happens in my  life has been the right choice, it has been somewhat liberating, I certainly feel as if I would have taken a huge weight off.

Now I am aware of what I've learned, because as I said in my previous post, "everything is a learning experience" both the good and the bad.

Since now I have the opportunity to change my attitude towards certain issues and implement what I have learned, all this work is also helping me to regain confidence in myself and prove that I can do whatever I set my mind.

Every day new challenges will arise and I will have to face them, some more difficult than others, but all surmountable.

"I accept my condition as an apprentice in this life"



No comments:

Post a Comment