Sunday, October 6, 2013

DAY 2 - BACK TO MY ROOTS





Today is a new day, a new opportunity to continue learning and further deepen my inner world.

On the second day I will start working my acceptance on my physical body, not being complexed of my body and not see me with many defects. Although it seems that I have controlled, there is always some situation that is testing me again and makes me see that I have to be patient and work a little harder on my self esteem, which is intrinsically linked to acceptance.

But why is it so difficult to accept me as I am, what really stops me?
I find it so difficult in part because, I started to forget who I was already, losing my innocence. I'm still keeping my name, my last name, but there's something I have not yet managed to see. I mean my true identity, my essence.

Who am I really, is why I see myself like a stranger and don’t accept what don’t like about my body and so I have to rediscover myself, to finally accept me?

On the other hand I find it difficult to begin to accept me because I am still not 100% aware that I have to change my attitude. I am aware at times, the rest of the day I'm with the autopilot engaged and forget my purpose again.

("When this happens it's as if the emission was cut and my mind is filled with white noise")

I'm sure the change begins on me and it's me that has to change, to have a different attitude towards life, is my attitude that counts, it's me who has to change not the rest of the world.

-I love as I am without prejudice-

1 comment:

  1. When we think about ourselves we often think about are outer characteristics, bit we are much more than that. However we can not go inside without acknowledging and accepting what is outside...

    ReplyDelete