Saturday, October 12, 2013

DAY 5 THE LEGS





Today it is the turn of my legs to the gear that impels me every day, tireless workers that keep me upright all the time I need, thanks to them  I can run, jump, crouch, I even play. As might be expected, is another part of my body that I did not care enough, even claiming me some attention. Honestly I ignored them.

There are no more excuses, it's true when they say, "the body is the temple of the soul" and it is time to honor the quote and take care of my body as it should be.
This is not a game and my well being is essential!

My legs need me, only I can take care of them.

Now is the time to love my legs, pay more attention to them, listen to them when they need something. It's time to apologize for the damage taken by all the bumps and falls, for having hurt them, by the scars and for not properly protect them from the sun (here where I live the sun is relentless). That is why I apologize to my legs.

I am beginning to accept them, although this is something very difficult for me, but I'm willing to do. I do not know the reason, there is nothing wrong with them. It's something that I have to go deeper and find out the reason for this resistance.



-beginning to accept my legs-

No comments:

Post a Comment