Friday, October 4, 2013

DAY 1 A NEW CHALLENGE









The acceptance, it is often very difficult to "accept" forgive the redundancy, more if it is self-acceptance.

   Now is clear that this commitment is something very intimate, is a kind of reconciliation that I have to take with myself and no one has the answers except myself.

 It is not an easy task, but it is very gratifying to see that over time can go heal all those wounds that weaken us and leave us powerless.

But to accept, to really accept and love every cell of my being, first I have to face one of my most basic instincts, “fear”.

  (It is true that the instinct has played an important role throughout our evolution, our specie thanks to him still endures in time.)

But I can not fall into the mistake of letting it rule my life, but does so in such a way that can’t  be recognize.

Even knowing that this change is for good, sometimes there are still times, where fear comes over me and leaves me offside. I still have a lot of work to do, there are many layers that I have to remove to accomplish this purpose and start accepting me in every way.


"I have to get into my head that I must not be afraid of change!

- I love and accept myself without prejudice-"


1 comment:

  1. Acceptance is such a hard task, it means loving what is (who we are) in order to reach new levels.... as far as I am concerned it is all about balance. But is also quite regarding. Much Love xx

    ReplyDelete