Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DAY 3 BECOMING AWARE





I still want to further deepen over the acceptance of my physical body, it will take me a while but I'm willing to hire me thoroughly and slowly discovering "my secret".

Since I started this project, I keep mulling over my head, I'm starting to tie all these thoughts going through my mind, that will gradually taking shape, but not easy.

"But there is no turning back once you start this adventure, everything charges a different meaning"

I realize that to accept myself, such acceptance does not come alone, on the contrary, acceptance is a host of other factors.

In my case, feel, love and forgive, play a very important role if I want to accept myself.

To do this, I plan a little exercise, I have to take to follow my path to self healing.

Each new day, I will focus on a different part of my body, I will feel it, forgive it and ultimately accept it. Depending on the perceived sensations (those who also write), it may take more than a day with each of them.

"Now it is time to be aware of my body"


-I love as I am without prejudice-

1 comment:

  1. Me gusta mucho esta entrada. En el curso que estoy haciendo también nos estamos centrando cada día en una parte del cuerpo... te pasaré los datos seguro que te gustará hacerlo. Un abrazo xx

    ReplyDelete