Thursday, October 10, 2013

DAY 4 A TRIBUTE TO MY FEET



Since the moment I stopped crawling and learned to walk, my feet have been commissioned to supporting all my weight. It seems impossible, that they can pass as unnoticed, I only remember them when they hurt, but that is something that will change ...

My feet are the pillars of my body, but they are also responsible for guiding my steps and help me on my way.

They are essential part of my balance!

They keep me in touch with the Earth. If I were a plant, my feet would be the roots.

Thanks to my feet, I can feel the energy emanating from our planet Earth, when I walk barefoot on it.

They also works as a point of escape for all these tensions that we accumulate during the day, at least it works for me for a walk barefoot, if only indoors. It helps me to be better, to be more relaxed.

Beyond their physical appearance, I love my feet and I need them!

I apologize to my feet, for all those times that I abused, using tight shoes, overwhelming them by spending many hours standing and many other things. I apologize for not having been pampered and looked as they deserve, also I apologize for not having become aware that they are a very important part of me.



I accept my feet as they are, accept them without prejudice.

1 comment:

  1. Muy cierto... pobres pies, cómo los maltratamos. Me gusta mucho la forma que está tomando el blog. Besos

    ReplyDelete