Friday, February 14, 2014

I WILL CONTINUE TO GROW TOWARD THE "SUN"


Some time ago I realized that is no longer necessary to keep pretending. Gone are the days in which I was falling into the trap of trying pleasing everyone, now I can shout it from the rooftops, I'm not willing to play a different role than myself!. Gone are the days of sadness and feeling of not fitting in anywhere, so they fell into the trap of acting to be accepted, but as I say that's over.

At this stage of my life, I intend to be true to myself, not to fight against my feelings and my way of thinking, just to please the other person. It is difficult, especially when I realize that I'm only in this "adventure" (you can always get advice from someone, something that will definitely be of great help), but they are my decisions that ultimately determine my future.

Many times I feel as if this just happened to me, I'm a misunderstood and when I try to talk to someone of the topic, they look at me with weird face. I try to downplay it is something a little frustrating, because in a way, I feel a prisoner of my own thoughts, unable to share them, except with a few mates.

Is this really true, or there will be someone else who feels the same?



“I will continue to grow toward the "sun" and while within me, my roots will continue to strengthen and accepting my true identity”.

1 comment:

  1. How nice!And deep!, It's like I look in a mirror, because the reality is that I feel so ... Big kiss Ruben and never change!

    ReplyDelete