Thursday, February 6, 2014

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CITY




Seems like just yesterday when I walked through Central Park, enjoying the landscape and tranquility. But while I'm back home, I left behind all the green (the place where I live is a very arid area, with little vegetation), when I looked around me, I remembered that integration is possible, a green lung in the middle of the city!. There are many examples of integration between nature and man, not enough in my opinion (but I'm glad to know that there will always be people interested in this integration and continue to keep that purpose in the future).

This is what I'm trying to do, integrate my spiritual side to my everyday life. Continue to expanding my particular “synapse” to the ends of my being.

Spirituality in the way I see, it is a state of life, a state of mind. This state of mind at least in my case is steeped in "love", I feel is the most energy akin to my being. Funny, but again I see that everything is connected, that one thing leads to another and improving any aspect of my life, all other "facets" will improve simultaneously.

-Love is the key to acceptance and acceptance bring you love back into your life.-
(This could be extrapolated to any other thought, feeling or emotion)

No comments:

Post a Comment