Monday, February 10, 2014

LET IT GO...



Watching this picture, I realize how complex nature are and how complex we are. Actually rarely I get to thinking about it, just because I think I see as something natural and do not pay attention, until I see things like that, so simple, but as I say so complex, so delicate. I think in many ways we should learn from Mother Nature, take the example of all the lessons they provide.

It is true that most of the time I can't interpret the message she tries to show me, but luckily the few who I decipher (always under my own interpretation), are highly enlightening, make me feel that I am on the path I want to follow. A path that will take me to wonderful places, places that can not always be seen with the eyes, "where my inner voice" is the muse of my inspiration, a mentor, compassionate and fair, with a firm hand guiding me through becomings of life. We coexist at different levels, but we are "one", where unconditional love is our alliance.

I have much to learn from this little wonder (Taraxacum officinale or Dandelion). He lets the breeze take part of it without caring, knowing that it lets go, its seeds are ready to fly away and settle in new places. But this only happens when the seeds are fully ripe, ready for their long journey perpetuating the miracle of life. That's when the bud opensleaving them exposed to gradually take their characteristic spherical shape (this ensures that the breeze can detach them all) letting it take them so peculiar transport route. But sometimes not all can come off as easily, it seems that oppose some resistance and will need a slightly stronger breeze to be transported, but eventually they achieve their purpose, it's a matter of patience and waiting for the right time.

This is the example that I propose to follow, try to focus on control and understand my emotions and thoughts, know me better. Continue to mature as a person and continue working it all in depth. when I have "assimilated" and "accepted" I will let my mind like the bud nearly ripe, open and let all this energy gone with the wind. I am sure that all these good intentions, thoughts and emotions, will travel over time until the most remote places and come to form part of the collective consciousness. This way they will reach new hearts and minds, leaving my legacy of peace and love in each one of you.

Do not mean this to sound as if I were a pastor, a speaker or something like that, but that's how I feel it. I also say this because this is not a gift that a few possess. We all have the ability to transmit Our legacy to give the best of ourselves and let impregnate our world completely, not just restrict ourselves to the human race, but rather to each and every one of the components of living beings and whole planet, thereby all our essence will become part of the more subtle plane called collective consciousness, which in turn will become part of cosmic consciousness. Making this world a better place.


Are you willing to give it your best?

No comments:

Post a Comment