Friday, January 31, 2014

ON MY WAY, SLOWLY BUT SURELY




Not always one gets or achieves what you want, there are days when everything is crazy and a whirlwind of emotions, a day starts great in a few minutes can turn into a nightmare. Who has not ever felt that way?.

There are thousands of reasons and circumstances that can Shoot down all your plans. Many times, however much you try to rationalize it and try to give due importance to the problem, you can not, it's as if your body and mind 
were by separate ways, your head tells you to try to relax, nothing happens and your body seems who refuses to accept his orders. Everything I say is because just the last few days something similar is happening to me. 

I have to be patient, because I'm sure I have something to learn from this experience. Also I have to keep my mind in a positive state, because otherwise it would attract more negative energy or incompatible and that's 
the last thing I need right now. I try to focus on listening to "my inner voice" to find out why I feel this way and take action on the matter.

Will be I have to rely more on myself and let it all happen as it should be, stop trying to control everything that happens to me?, Quite possibly this is a good answer to why I feel so obfuscated. I will continue going deeper
 in that response, to see where it takes me.

On my way, slowly but surely...

No comments:

Post a Comment