Monday, May 12, 2014

AND THE WAVES GROW AND SPREAD...

"Every one of us have inside of us the innate, infinite power to heal and help another through the impact of our love."
 Deeya

Long time ago that I don't post anything, I felt "decentered" listless. But thanks to a conversation with a very special person in my life (many thanks dear Zena!), Almost all of these negative emotions have gone down the drain, that was the feeling I had!, As if I had removed a big stopper that pressed my chest and stomach and not let out all that was hurting me, making me feel bad all this time.

Still have not entirely disappeared, those sensations and feelings, but I feel more cheerful and more focused. I should have seen otherwise, from another perspective, but it was not, so thank you again Zena for listening to me.

These things happen, there are times when I feel bad and others where my life takes a 360º turn and everything becomes wonderful. Nothing is final, at least I think so, life is a continuous succession of cycles, everything changes and evolves, no two moments are equal. But after all is my life and I am extremely grateful for this, for having the opportunity to live and to enjoy it to the fullest, with all that that entails.

Those words along with other events that took place just a day ago, certainly had a "healing" effect. The best analogy I can think of to describe it is like when you throw a stone into a lake and the waves grow and spread, reaching everywhere no matter how big it may be, I felt for a moment as if I were that lake and these healing waves jolted inside me, by rewarding with a sense of peace and relief that had rarely experienced before.

I have to keep moving in my purpose, no matter what happens, is not easy and not always the people around you will understand how you feel (sometimes I don'tt even understand myself), but until they have something to teach, they are also part of this reality we all share.


Much love to you all.

1 comment:

  1. No sabes la alegría que me ha dado verte que estás mejor. Un gran abrazo and much love!

    ReplyDelete