Thursday, May 15, 2014

IT'S ALMOST TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO MONOTONY

“The holiest of holidays are those kept by ourselves in silence and apart; The secret anniversaries of the heart.” 

 Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



Again, it's almost time to say goodbye to monotony (in a few days I go on vacation, so I will be away about 20 days).

It's something I need urgently, my body and mind need a break!

Going to be a very restful holiday, that's for sure. Can't wait to leave behind for a few days the schedules, away from people (prolonged contact with people, often makes me feel very tired, as I work facing the public), forget about the complaints and cries of the working environment and avoid any further liability other than enjoy and relax.

Want it to be a time to unwind and relax, I Intend to savor every moment and continue my inner work, with more energy than ever.

I can't get out of my head the baths of hot water, lie on the sofa doing nothing, letting my mind wander and fantasize for hours, wake up in the morning leisurely by the smell of a good freshly made chocolate and start a new and radiant day.



No comments:

Post a Comment