Sunday, March 9, 2014

I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE PRESENT


Yesterday, I went for a walk with my camera in hand, I was in a part of the island which had long not visited, full of hills and small mountains. Not usually rains frequently, so the vegetation is sparse, but the area was pretty green.


After walking a while, I came across this gorgeous plant (Mesembryanthemum crystallinum), when I was taking the picture, I realized that I was actually living in the now, in the present. My mind was quiet, no travel or the past or the future, I was living a magical moment, I really felt alive and connected to the whole, I was living the moment!. It was something I had all but forgotten, it can't be in two places at once. 

So I don't want to miss the present, I want to keep feeling alive!

 I accept the moment as it is.

1 comment:

  1. Ah... ese es el poder de la fotografĂ­a. It makes us experience true mindfulness xx

    ReplyDelete