Monday, March 24, 2014

LESS PLANS?


I think that living life without planning, it would be much more fun, I've always been curious to know what would happen if it did not more plans than strictly necessary. It would be fun to welcome spontaneity and let each new moment, became an adventure. Where the script of my life was written by day, it happened all of a more natural and less controlled manner.

I do not know why, but I feel that if I take out this crazy idea, would be a completely different person. Would it be a happy person?, I think so, maybe someday I can turn that idea into reality and to discover.


How beautiful it would be completely owner of my own life and feel free to live my own way, without limitation, do not feel so slave of the system, as they say dreaming is free, so why not dream what would a world without rules? . I accept and understand that we are not yet aware or qualified to do, but, who knows if in the future we can achieve it?

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Como profesora de planificación no debería decir esto: pero creo que no sería una mala idea dejar ir muchos de los planes que tenemos. Un día intentaré escribir y argumentar estas dos ideas -sobre las que llevo pensando tiempo- y que (aunque parezca paradójico) no tienen por que ser necesariamente contradictorias

    ReplyDelete