Tuesday, January 21, 2014

THE INNER SEED



I need to stop living my life like a spectator and take action, but it's hard when you've been seeing all your life like if was the life of a stranger.To achieve this I have to awaken in a certain way and act directly on the events happening in my life, accept my reality and start work accordingly. It's true when they say that man is a creature of habit, it's so hard to break all these ties, be aware that I'm alive and I am more, than a mere automaton satisfying my ego.

But how I can break the illusion, the mirage, which often leads me to believe that I am living a life that is not for me, that the life I live is obligatory that I have to live?

I know that the answer is within me, that is why I insist so much on cultivating my most spiritual side, that makes my inner wisdom grows and develops slowly, until eventually mature and provides me the fruits of wisdom.

Thank God every day gives me even just a little bit of knowledge that I receive with arms wide open, to continue my journey in search of acceptance.

1 comment:

  1. Sí no abandones tu viaje... éste es tu camino... tus nuevas entradas me han encantado, los textos y las fotos casan a la perfección. TQM Feliz semana

    ReplyDelete