Thursday, July 24, 2014

PLAY THE MUSIC


The music has been with us since the beginning of our existence. And as we have evolved, so has the music made ​​at the same time, acquiring different meanings throughout history. I marvel at the influence that music has on our minds. Is able to excite and motivate us or make us mourn. Whatever the case, the therapeutic power exercised by the music in us is indisputable. Writing about it, I immediately popped into my head, Masaru Emoto and his book "the hidden message of water." To summarize for those who do not know who this man is, after several experiments, concluded that music and thoughts affect water, causing it to crystallize in harmony, when water is subjected to classical music or sweet melodies and quite the opposite when water is subjected to heavy metal or treated so hateful.

I personally believe in it and I wonder, if we are 60% water and we add to this that we are energy, how it affects the music we listen
and thoughts that awakens in us?.

In the photo, my headphones ... my preferred way of listening to music <3

PP In most of the clothing stores put music in restaurants and supermarkets as well, something will be :).

No comments:

Post a Comment