Saturday, November 2, 2013

DAY 9 I LOVE MY BODY (2)



Just as my back is to me more "negative" my chest, my facade, represents my side more determined and positive. Is my other side of the coin, the face where the sun always shines. It allows me to look forward and have a vision rich enough to motivate me every moment of my life. Needless to say that but thanks to my upper body and neck, my head would be off the hook ... It's a part that I have to care more, (I mean my uper body) and spend more time exercising and not neglect my diet.

My head has also suffered his own, suffer from migraines (now much less frequent) and eczema. Actually that's something I have already partly be overcome by having lived with it so long or because they are areas that I don't see often.



I had times of high stress and that is one of the reasons why I have such eczemas, but still being relaxed, the problem persists ... What will be the real reason is this happening?, Is a mystery for now but I'll keep digging.

I love my body and accept it without prejudice.

This is my last post about the acceptance of my physical body (at least for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment